Sexy Katy Perry I’d Rather ‘Tease’ Than Pose Nude - Full body view on beach










Katy Perry isn’t shy about showing some skin – just don’t expect her to bare all.  “I like to play [the sexy] card because it’s fun and definitely in my deck, but I like to tease,” Perry says in the December issue of British Cosmopolitan. “I’m like a burlesque girl. I definitely won’t be doing a Playboy spread, but I will be doing a kind of Dita Von Teese style.”  Being married to Russell Brand is what, Perry says, makes her feel unconditionally sexy.  “I’m confident in my skin I guess, lately,” she explains. “I think that when you’re in a supportive relationship, you don’t care anymore about outside. Things that may have irked you before don’t matter because you found someone who loves you no matter what.”  Adds Perry, “I guess it’s a mixture of, ‘Hey, I’m 26, and I know these are my prime years and I feel confident,’ and being loved-up