Jessie Shannon full nude photo collection from Playboy Albums and It really difficult to find dressed photo of this model | She love to pose wet naked | Makeup man was the most precised men to touch her pussy and boobs regularly for touchup

































































































DETAILS

Bust34DDWaist24Hips37Height5' 6"Weight124Hair ColorbrunetteEye Colorbrown eyesBirthdayJuly 27, 1986HometownWhittemore, MI, United States
ABOUT JESSIE SHANNON

Meet Cybergirl Jessie Shannon, from Whittemore, Michigan. She has long, dark hair, brown eyes and a DD bust. “I was raised in small-town Michigan,” she says. “People were nice, but I wanted something more. When I was eighteen, I moved to Detroit, and when I was nineteen, I became a model. I never looked back.” Jessie is a full-time glamour model – she’s been in a few different magazines, including the cover of Playboy’s Hot Housewives, and she was featured in two Sexy Wives pictorials for